5 punchy fragrances that will leave you smelling fresh AF
Step up the wellbeing and turn your 5-a-day into 6 with this super fruity and intensely juicy lil' line-up.
Packing more of a sweet treat than an old-school pick’n’mix, why not have your cake and bathe in it too?
Aside from transporting you to paradise, this line-up will also have your skin and your mood feeling
Chilli Mango &
Nice n’ spicy & full of bite, with a tingly twist of punchy mango, we think of it as the Peri-Peri sauce of pamper products.
For those times when you’ve somehow ended up 34 weeks deep on an Insta-stalk, snap out of it with this tangy trailblazer.
Enter to WIN our fresh AF giveaway!
We’re giving YOU the chance to win a FREE BODY MIST in one of our five sassy scents that’ll leave you smelling fresh AF all day long.
Are you a Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom kinda gal?
Or a Water Lotus and Pomelo kinda guy?
Will Hibiscus and Coconut Water float your boat?
Or will you go nuts for Salted Caramel and Macadamia?
Or maybe – just maybe – you’re the Chilli Mango and Tonka Bean type?
To enter to win and find out, pop your details in below!
- What is your animal testing policy?
Being by Sanctuary Spa is against animal testing: none of our products have been tested on animals and we only use ingredients from suppliers who have not tested them on animals for cosmetic purposes since 1998. We state ‘Against Animal Testing’ on our packaging because we LOVE animals.
Being cruelty free is core to our brand principles. We have robust procedures in place during product development to ensure that all materials, ingredients and suppliers we work with comply with our cruelty free policy. We continually audit our suppliers to guarantee they continue to comply with this policy too. We live and breathe our policy and would never compromise so there are some materials we chose not to use for the greater good of the environment… we wouldn’t want to hurt any mermaids now would we?!
- Why do you not have accreditation regarding being cruelty free?
We believe that our policy is strong enough and that our internal procedures are equally stringent to ensure we always comply with our policy.
- Do your products contain parabens?
Girl, there’s no doubt! All our products are paraben free.
- Do your products contain microbeads?
Girl, there’s no doubt! All our products are free of microbeads and microplastics. We don’t want any of that sh*t out there harming ocean residents, especially mermaids! As a brand, we are super conscious of our responsibilities towards protecting the planet, animals and each other.
- Are your products vegetarian/vegan friendly?
A lot of our products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, but if you wanna know more, you can check by looking at the ingredients list on the back of pack or check our info table here. For anything else related to this, drop us a message either on social or via customer services: we’re always happy to help a girl out!
- Where do you stock your products?
Shop on Boots.com or find your nearest store.
- Do you stock products outside of the UK?
Watch this space
- I would like to distribute your products in the UK.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- I would like to distribute your products outside of the UK.
Please get in touch with email@example.com.
- Do you provide samples of your products?
Not as such, but look out for exciting giveaways and comps on our Insta @beingxsanctuary You won’t wanna miss these!
- What do The Mix do?
The Mix is the UK’s leading support service for young people. We are here to help you take on any challenge you’re facing – from mental health to money, from homelessness to finding a job, from break-ups to drugs. Talk to us 24 hours a day via online, social or our free, confidential helpline.
- I have a faulty product, what do I do?
If your product was purchased via Boots then please drop it back into them and explain what’s wrong with it, we know they’d be happy to help .
- I think there is something wrong with my product…
Holla at our customer services gals, they’ll be happy to help and try and resolve the issue!
- Why does my product have a black cap when I’ve seen products with natural caps too?
The products are going through a transitional phase. We wanted our products to be as bold as our personalities so we’re giving them a make-over! The girl gang here all prefer the black caps and can’t wait to bring even more boldness to our body care routine! We hope you’ll enjoy it just as much as us!
- Are all the products suitable for sensitive skin?
We’ve made sure this range is totally inclusive and as a result, is suitable for all skin types.
- Is the packaging recyclable?
Body Butter Jars: No
Body Lotion: Bottle is but pump is not
Bath Bomb: Yes
Body Scrub: Yes
Bubble Bath: Bottle is but cap is not
Shower Gel: Tube is but cap is not
Hand Cream: Tube is but cap is not
Body Mist: Bottle is but cap and pump are not
- Will you be doing Gift Sets?
Watch this space! Santa might have something up his sleeve…
- Are you planning on launching any new fragrances?
We’re always on the lookout for new fragrances, so if you’ve got any jazzy ideas, send them our way via social, and we’ll see what we can do!
IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is PZ Cussons Beauty LLP (company number OC364213) (“PZ Cussons Beauty”) of registered office 14 Upper St. Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT IT?
We may ask you to provide the following types of personal information:
- your name;
- contact information;
- contact preferences;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests;
- photographic images; or
- experiences with our products.
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide a smooth, efficient and customised experience for you while using our site and in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services. Additional services may also be available if we have certain information about you; however, you are not obliged to provide this information. As such we will collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
- when you register to use our site or set up an account with us;
- when you enter a competition or promotion;
- when you participate in a survey or piece of market research;
- when you contact us to ask a question, make a suggestion, report a problem or for any other reason;
- when you use interactive services on our site (such as bulletin boards, forums and features that allow you to post reviews or other materials).
We may also collect:
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access; and/or
- information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to assist with the continuous improvement of our site (this is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual).
In addition, we may also ask you to provide personal information at other times (in which case we will tell you which personal data we are collecting and why).
We may collect personal information using our site, by email, phone, fax or mail or through any other means of communication that we may have with you.
If you are aged under 18, please get your parent or guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users under 18 without this consent will not be allowed to provide us with personal information.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information to:
- register you as a user of our site and administer your site accounts;
- conduct promotions, competitions, surveys and market research;
- respond to enquiries, suggestions and complaints;
- supply requested information;
- monitor use of our site and other services and detect and prevent their misuse;
- communicate with you; and
- maintain our own business records and accounts, and keep a record of the above matters.
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
If you enter competitions or other promotions run by us through this site, these will be subject to separate terms and conditions which will be available with the relevant competition or promotion.
We provide our site using a commercially reasonable level of skill but there are certain things that we do not promise about our site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability for any liability, costs, loses or damages (including without limitation, financial loss, loss of profit, revenue or business) you may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with the availability or unavailability of the site, your access and use of the site or reliance upon the content or your content. In all cases, PZ Cussons Beauty and its suppliers and distributors will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our associated group companies harmless from any liability, loss, claim or expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these terms and any submission you provide.
We may refer or link to other websites and resources which are provided by third parties. These links and resources are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those websites or resources and are not responsible for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
BUSINESS USE OF THE SITE
If you are using our site on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify PZ Cussons Beauty and its affiliates, officers, agents and employees from any claim, action or proceedings arising from or related to the use of the site or violation of these terms, including but not limited to any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgements, litigation costs and legal fees.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and any additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
These terms govern the relationship between PZ Cussons Beauty and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
PRIVACY & COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your browser or your computer's hard drive when you visit our website. The file is added to your browser or hard drive and the cookie allows the server to recognise you when you order a product or when you revisit.
To order products on our website, you need to have cookies enabled - see the section on Managing cookies. If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site but you won't be able to order products.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
To make full use of the online shopping and other personalised features on our website, you will need to accept cookies: accepting these cookies is the only way we can provide you with a fully functional tailored service.
The cookies we use on this website are:
Cookie purpose and benefit
This cookie maintains a unique identifier for each user throughout a visit. This allows us to retain information such as the contents of shopping baskets.
Browser visit (or 20 minutes of inactivity)
This cookie is created when a user logs in to the website and ensures the user remains logged in across the website.
Browser visit (or 20 minutes of inactivity)
Special Offer Tags
This cookie is used on the offers page of the website and the cookie is used to store the last tab that the user visited. On subsequent visits, the website will display the last tab viewed by the user.
Analytics are used by almost every website to track visitors to a website in order to understand how the website is being used and to identify points that require improved user experience. We use a third party tool created by Google to do this.
This cookie is an add-on to Google analytics and allows us to change the phone numbers on our website based on how the user has navigated to the website.
This cookie is used to identify where usability can be improved.
Please note that we do not use tracking cookies which are the cookies which track your behaviour across the web.
You may notice some cookies on our website that aren't related to The Sanctuary. If you go on to a web page that takes you to a third party's site you may be sent cookies from these websites. Examples of third-party cookies we use are in relation to Facebook, Twitter and EMV Postclick, the latter being used to track sales from our emails. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party websites for more information about the use of these third party cookies.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw (‘Being by Sanctuary Spa’) is organised by Sanctuary (the ‘Promoter’), part of the PZ Cussons Beauty group located at: 14 Upper St Martin's Ln, London WC2H 9FB, United Kingdom.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must meet the following requirements (the ‘Eligibility Criteria’): (a) Entrants must be aged 13 years or over at the time of entry. (b) Entrants must be residents of the UK only. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- The prize is as follows: one product selected from the 45-product wide Being range.
- The Promotion is open to everyone that fulfils the Eligibility Criteria but it excludes employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion including The Boots Company Plc and Cult LDN.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- To enter, all contact details must be submitted on the competition entry form.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferrable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The competition will remain open for a time period, subject to promoter’s discretion. Winners will be chosen entirely at random by the Promoter and / or its agents.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and PZ Cussons Beauty, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prizes.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a disturbance outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.